* Define the basic anatomy of the heart.
* Identify the valves located within the heart.
* Describe the physiology of muscular contraction.
* Describe the cardiac pressures of the various heart chambers.
* Identify waveform components for all cardiac chambers.
* Identify waveform pullbacks as it relates to cardiac chambers.
This series, is sequenced as individual courses to cover the anatomy and physiology of the major systems of the body: Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Hematology, Neurology, Pulmonary, and Renal. Earn 6.5 CE. Special Offer: $80, a savings of $60.For more information, select click here.