* To understand the differences between conventional & digital imaging
* To learn about the various components of the computers used in imaging
* To understand the hardware and software components of the CT imager
* To learn how CT image data is reconstructed
* To understand relationships of computer system components
* To learn about hardware & software is related to image manipulation
* To understand various mechanism for image storage
This series, is sequenced as individual courses to cover the anatomy and physiology of the major systems of the body: Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Hematology, Neurology, Pulmonary, and Renal. Earn 6.5 CE. Special Offer: $80, a savings of $60.For more information, select click here.
Comprehensive clinical education programs tailored to meet your needs.
+ Learn more